Corporate recovery is a core offering at BPI. At every step of the process we have looked to improve on the traditional agency services, saving our clients time, money and maximising revenue.
We are RICS qualified plant and machinery valuers. For a formal valuation for the statement of affairs (SOA) or a desktop review, we are expertly placed to advise throughout. We act as agents to assist with the entire insolvency process:
Our full in-house offering and disposal on www.bpiauctions.com, as the busiest B2B auction site in the UK we can offer our clients even more:
• Free asset storage in BPI’s auction centre when premises need vacating quickly. No compromise required on sale marketing periods and returned revenue.
• Quick access to BPI’s fleet of vehicles including curtain siders, moffett trailers and vans.
• Free sophisticated modern online marketing campaigns to proactively find your buyers, saving weeks compared to traditional marketing methods.
• Print, telesales, direct marketing and bespoke database builds managed by BPI’s in-house marketing team.
• Access to regular sector specific collective sales allowing instructions with fewer assets to take advantage of ‘big sale’ marketing campaigns.
• Sale marketing to tens of thousands of active BPI buyers daily, exposure to hundreds of thousands of site visitors every month on www.bpiauctions.com
• Access to BPI’s Outright Asset Purchase for when time is critical and other options exhausted, managed by our BPI Auctions purchasing team.
Pre Pack Administrations
BPI AA have a strong understanding and respect for the transparency required in pre-pack administrations. We are able to fully comply with all statements of insolvency practice 16 (SIP 16) requirements to actively seek out prospective interested parties to ensure compliance with the SIP.
BPI AA are independent agents and will be able to confirm appropriate and adequate professional indemnity (PI) insurance.
The swift nature of BPI’s valuation & marketing service means that where a pre-pack administration is deemed in the best interests of creditors, proceedings will be completed promptly. The client can be safe in the knowledge that all avenues have been explored, our marketing team can provide clear and concise data which can seamlessly be included in SIP 16 reports.
“The breadth and innovation of services we offer gives IPs more options allowing them to take back control of the sale process.”