Pneumatic & Electrical Systems Limited – In Administration
- Offers are sought for the business and assets of the company based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
- The business operates from a custom fitted 16,500 sq ft leasehold office and manufacturing facitlity.
- The business benefits from its own recognised brand and excellent reputation.
- The business designs and builds specific to customer requirements for end users predominantly in the oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. It also provides assistance ina reas. such as on-site commissioning, systems compliance and bespoke safety solutions.
- Turnover £4.5m (y/e 31 May 2019) and. £2.8m (8 months to January 2020)
- The company employs 26 experienced and skilled staff.
Sale Process & Further Information
- Accelerated Sale Process – Initial indications of interest required by midday on Friday 14 February 2020.
- Offers are sought for the business and assets of the company. The assets include the intellectual property, leasehold interests, stock and fixtures & fittings of the business.
- Further information is available upon request (subject to signing a non-disclosure agreement)
For further information or to make an offer please contact Andrew Cromack on email@example.com or 07545 3200 45